View Profile SamGreen

116 Movie Reviews

AMAZING. My only crit... who clenches their fist with their thumb INSIDE their palm?? D:

The guy below me is a twat.

What he means to say is "HE" doesn't think it's comedy and "HE" doesn't understand it.

To "ME" I found this highly entertaining & comedic. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't giggling like a school girl - but you had my eyes glued to the screen the entire time anticipating what was to happen next.

For old mate zed617 to grab the genre of the cartoon labelled by Newgrounds category and go for a rampage claiming he could write it better in itself is a joke. So maybe he's got me there. ;)

Overall my only quam with the toon was the long texted intro which I will admit immediately skipped. (Sorry)

Visuals and flow of animation were top tier and I anticipate your future work. Thank you for sharing!

Can't stop watching this, style is outrageously good! How long did it take ya???

IvanAlmighty responds:

On and off for two months but maybe about 3-4 weeks cumulatively!

11 Game Reviews

Inspiring!

Was awesome!

I loved it! Struggled at the end though (found a glitch outside the wall) I was up till 5am for some stupid reason... even with the lack of sleep I got over the weekend from this Jam. It's been fun man! :)

JoSilver responds:

Fun it has been... remind me to never do that again... :|

Just change the background

To Black! Problem solved! :) Nice work mate!

DevThomas responds:

Thanks :D

8 Audio Reviews

It came out amazing, great flow - I love it!

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! :D glad you like it. You can post this sometime around August 25th for your fans to your channel if you want as long as you throw my name inside the video with the link in there :P. Thanks again! I love your work, and you inspired a lot of the album, this song will also be on it. :)

Not cool dude...

Did you pump it out that fast because you copied the melody from another Newgrounds user?

Because FuNaNdMoRe's track: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/287884
SOUNDS VERY SIMILAR! :/

At least give him some credit...

Kherr responds:

Thanks for using my song in your video "Epic Minequest" on youtube! :D

FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT

This sounds like a really professional track. I've been kicking around in night clubs for over 7 years and I know a good track when I here it. Only thing it's missing is vocals.

It helps I'm a fan of Minecraft :D

11 Art Reviews

Your characters are so solid bro. <3

LIKE IT? I LOVE IT!!!

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks Sam! :D
Miss you!! Going to Pico Day?

I feel pretty damn special being apart of this. I definitely stopped, stared and admired it all for a good 5 minutes.

I love you Harry. Never stop!

Follow my social feeds (below).

Sam Green @SamGreen